Blackberry Enterprise solution extends the benefits of your messaging and collaboration environment and other tools to your mobile devices. The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution provides push-based access to email, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes.
Designed to meet the needs of enterprise and government, BlackBerry® Enterprise Server is for organizations that have an on-premise email server and require a high level of IT control. BlackBerry Enterprise Server includes BlackBerry® Balance™ technology to enable employees’ BlackBerry smartphones to be used for business and personal use without compromise.
- Wireless email synchronization and reconciliation. New emails are displayed on your BlackBerry, and any change (read, unread, moved, deleted email) is reflected on your device or in Exchange.
- Attachment viewing with many popular document formats supported including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Wireless organizer synchronization including calendar and meeting updates and appointment requests
- Global Search of your address book, calendar, memo pad, tasks and Messages.
Supports a large corporate user group
- Up to 2,000 users per server
- Ability to add servers as needed
Seamless integration with in-house email servers
- Support for IBM® Lotus® Domino, Microsoft® Exchange and Novell® GroupWise® email platforms
Top-notch security controls
- 500+ IT policies
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Triple Data Encryption Standard (Triple DES) encryption
- Support for S/MIME
BlackBerry® Balance™ technology
- Separation and protection of business and personal information on BlackBerry smartphones
- Ability to remotely wipe business information from BlackBerry smartphones while leaving personal information intact
Web-based, centralized management
- BlackBerry Administration Service for scheduling device, application and IT policy updates
- IT policies for managing user settings and groups
- Key metrics can even be viewed on a BlackBerry smartphone
Easy and efficient application management
- Custom application development with BlackBerry Administration API technology
- Wireless application management
- Java, push and other web development tools